Make your day a sales day..
Our customer is a leading provider of marketing and sales services. We see ourselves as a flexible resource developing new sales potential and increasing the efficiency of your sales. Our expertise ranges from Lead generation to customer development through the activation of cross and upselling potentials on to after sales support in the sense of Churn Prevention and contract renewals. Therewith, our performance is not only qualitative but also based on your sales cycle far beyond those of our competitors. The passion of our 600 sales specialists is the sales and distribution: We can make your day a sales day.
consultY - for everyone who still has plans!
ConsultY GmbH is your partner for high-quality personnel consulting in the areas of IT / new media, sales and customer service. Many years of competence and experience in the selection and development of employees, we can offer you excellent industry experience and an extensive network - nationally and internationally. With consultY GmbH you have the concentrated experience at your side as well as an innovative and trustworthy specialist.
- Direct the development, implementation and integrity of all internal customer facing messaging and ensure all communication materials contribute to Studio SAP objectives.
- Develop and manage internal communications to build team unity, promote information sharing and facilitate achievement of goals and priorities.
- Identify and manage emerging and sensitive issues and provide strategic and operational advice to leadership on internal and external communications issues.
- Monitor the performance of communications activities to support strategic decision-making processes, and to identify opportunities for development of new communications initiatives.
- Foster and maintain strong professional relationships with Studio SAP’s key stakeholders to understand and satisfy their communications requirements in line with Studio SAP objectives.
- Daily tasks include, maintaining internal promotional platforms (Jam site), preparing and sending newsletters, writing corporate email communication, setting up and moderating team meeting.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work place experience in a communications role.
- Excellent english language skills minimum C.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with proven experience producing internal communications content.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems.
- Hands-on-attitude and self-starter.
- good salary perspective
- young dynamic team
- Home office
Have we piqued your interest? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org